- 1½ cups all purpose flour (or whole wheat flour)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vrisi36 extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt (or vanilla greek yogurt)
- ¾ cup milk or half and half
- top with real maple syrup, honey, or fruit.
- Vrisi36 olive oil for grilling
- Preheat a pan to medium heat. Whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar or honey, and salt. In another bowl, mix oil, eggs, vanilla, and greek yogurt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir. Stir in milk until all ingredients are combined – but there should still be a few lumps.
- Pour a little Olive Oil in the pan and pour ¼ – ⅓ cup batter onto the griddle. Allow to cook for about 2 minutes or until edges begin to look “dry” and bubbles form in the batter. Flip and cook for another minute or two… Transfer to a platter and continue with remaining batter.
- Top pancakes with whatever extra Sweetness you desire. We recommend berries with real maple syrup or Greek Honey.