2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1– pint of grape tomatoes halved
1/2 cup Kalamata olives halved
Lemon juice from one lemon
2 Tbsp Vrisi36 Oregano infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
crushed garlic to taste
Basil to taste, chopped fine
3 Tbsp Vrisi36 balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Salt and pepper
- Marinate the Chicken with a little Oregano Olive Oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice on both sides. (or use a zip lock bag, add ingredients and shake.)
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with Olive Oil, and place the chicken breasts in the pan. Cook, 5-7 minutes per side, until nicely browned and cooked through. Transfer the chicken breasts to a plate, cover, and set aside.
- As the chicken cooks, combine the tomatoes, olives, and Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic, Basil and Oregano infused EVOO.
- Once the chicken is removed from the pan, add the tomato mixture to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are soften and the skins start to pop a bit, 2-3 minutes.
- Add Greek Feta on top and serve with Orzo or rice.